Effective May 22, 2018
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to purchase tickets for our public Mind Tripping Show and opt to provide contact information including an email address to receive communications from Mind Tripping Show.
- Website Visitors – individuals who visit Mind Tripping Show’s Website
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Mind Tripping Show asks for your information which includes your name email address, physical address, phone number, and credit card (stored directly with a third party processor). By voluntarily providing Mind Tripping Show with your information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
We collect information from visitors to the website:
- URL & Title of pages viewed
- URL & Title of any links that are clicked on pages viewed
- Browser language
- Unique ID tracking cookie (“UID”)
- Its sole purpose is to more accurately track unique visitors.
- IP address (“IP”)
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
For customer who provide information to the Mind Tripping Show:
- To collect payment for our Services
- To process your check-in at our public show
- To contact you regarding any changes with our public show
- To send you periodic emails if you voluntarily opt in for our newsletter
For website visitors, the information collected is
- To provide and maintain our Service to you.
- To help understand how visitors use our Service on an individual and aggregate basis in order to improve it.
- To help with customer service needs, such as troubleshooting issues that you report to us..
- Other research and analytical purposes such as Service performance, Customer behavior and retention, and common navigations through the Site.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Mind Tripping Show shares the information it collects about you in the following way:
- Third Party Providers – Mind Tripping Show may share your information with processing credit card payments as this is done by a Third Party Provider.
- Meeting applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of our Customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
You may unsubscribe from receiving emails from Mind Tripping Show at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at email@example.com
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
To the best of our ability, we protect all of our data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access and destruction.
Mind Tripping Show
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org