- The show is for adults and teenagers aged 13 and older.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable.
- When you buy tickets with our secure online checkout you will be asked to provide your name (First & Last name required for seating), telephone number, and an email address. A telephone number is essential in case of ticketing problems or emergencies.
Note: If you are with others who are purchasing tickets separately and would all like to sit together, please write the name of your group in the ‘Send us a Note’ block when purchasing the tickets. If you do not do this, we cannot guarantee you will be seated together.
- Front Row Tickets do not have discounts. Please do not purchase one Front Row and one General Admission/Senior/Military ticket for we cannot guarantee you will sit close to each other. If you want everyone to sit in the Front Row, please purchase all Front Row tickets.
- When the ticket purchase has gone through, you will see a Ticket Confirmation on your computer screen. You will also receive a confirmation email. If you don’t see the email, please check your spam folder. You will not be given actual tickets until you check in at the Mind Tripping Show desk at the Hilton on the night of the show.
But wait- There's more!!
This is only a partial list of upcoming performances. Please keep checking back here for more performances throughout the year!
Give the Gift of Fun Live Entertainment!
We have Gift Certificates available to give for birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays. Gift certificates can be used on any upcoming shows (based on availability). All of the instructions on how to redeem the gift certificates will be in the confirmation email after purchase.
Things To Know Before You Go
Effective May 22, 2018
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to purchase tickets for our public Mind Tripping Show and opt to provide contact information including an email address to receive communications from Mind Tripping Show.
- Website Visitors – individuals who visit Mind Tripping Show’s Website
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Mind Tripping Show asks for your information which includes your name email address, physical address, phone number, and credit card (stored directly with a third party processor). By voluntarily providing Mind Tripping Show with your information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
We collect information from visitors to the website:
- URL & Title of pages viewed
- URL & Title of any links that are clicked on pages viewed
- Browser language
- Unique ID tracking cookie (“UID”)
- Its sole purpose is to more accurately track unique visitors.
- IP address (“IP”)
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
For customer who provide information to the Mind Tripping Show:
- To collect payment for our Services
- To process your check-in at our public show
- To contact you regarding any changes with our public show
- To send you periodic emails if you voluntarily opt in for our newsletter
For website visitors, the information collected is
- To provide and maintain our Service to you.
- To help understand how visitors use our Service on an individual and aggregate basis in order to improve it.
- To help with customer service needs, such as troubleshooting issues that you report to us..
- Other research and analytical purposes such as Service performance, Customer behavior and retention, and common navigations through the Site.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Mind Tripping Show shares the information it collects about you in the following way:
- Third Party Providers – Mind Tripping Show may share your information with processing credit card payments as this is done by a Third Party Provider.
- Meeting applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of our Customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
You may unsubscribe from receiving emails from Mind Tripping Show at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at email@example.com
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
To the best of our ability, we protect all of our data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access and destruction.
Mind Tripping Show
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org