I will read your mind. Follow these steps in order and do not skip ahead.
1. Think of a number between 1 and 10.
2. Muliply that number by 9.
3. If the number has two digits, add them together to get one number. (if it already has only one number that is the number)
4. Subtract 5.
5. Convert the number to a letter in the alphabet, ie 1 = A, 2=B, 3=C, etc.
6. Think of a European country that begins with that letter.
7. Think of an animal that begins with the last letter of the Country.
8. Think of a color that begins with the last letter of the animal.
Did you really think there are orange kangaroos in Denmark?
I do not know who discovered this mind reading fun, but it may have been a mathematician because the number 9 is the key element here. When you multiply your chosen number by 9, you will always get a number that adds up to 9.
So did you think of an orange kangaroo in Denmark? If you did, you fall into 98% of the population. If you did not, you are part of the rare 2% that does not think like the rest of us.