Health and Safety Policies
For Your Safety
The Mind Tripping Show is deeply committed to ensure the utmost possible health and safety of our guests.
We are excited to be performing for the public again and bringing some fun and enjoyment to our guests. We thank you for taking the time to read these safety procedures and know that you are as committed as we are to everyone’s health. Together we can have fun safely!
The Mind Tripping Show reserves the right to prevent guests from entering the Show who they deem disruptive or dangerous to other guests. There will be security personnel ready to assist in enforcing the rules.
Mind Tripping Show Health and Safety Policies
Health and safety of our guests is a top priority so we have implemented some safety procedures:
- Masks. As of 1 April 2022, Masks are optional. We highly recommend and encourage our guests continue to wear masks as you will be close to other people.
- Social distancing. Guests will be asked to keep a safe distance between groups while waiting in line to enter the showroom.
- Hand sanitizer. Hand Sanitizer is located at the Mind Tripping Show desk and throughout the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites. Nonetheless, we do recommend that guests bring their own hand sanitizer.
- The Mind Tripping Showroom will have tables for guests. Guests will not share a table with anyone other than their own party.
- Performers. The stars of the Mind Tripping Show, Christian and Katalina will not wear masks while on stage during their performance. They will interact with the audience and ask you to join them at the stage.
- Any Guest Feeling Unwell Should NOT Attend the Show. If any guest or anyone in their party is feeling unwell, the unwell individual should not attend the show. Please call us at 317-691-6399 for an exchange to another date or a full refund. Please call us as soon as possible, but at least 48 hours in advance.
- Attendance at Own Risk. Ticket purchasing guests, as well as all of the invitees in their group attending the Mind Tripping Show with them or on their behalf, agree to attend the Mind Tripping Show at their own risk.
- Security Personnel. The Mind Tripping show reserves the right to prevent guests from entering The Mind Tripping Show who they deem disruptive or dangerous to other guests, which includes any guests that refuse to comply with the safety rules set forth above. There will be security personnel ready to assist in enforcing the rules.
- Cooperation with Health and Safety Policies. Exposure to COVID-19 and any other contagious disease is an inherent risk in any public place where people are present. Despite all precautionary measures taken, we cannot absolutely guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. Your cooperation with our health and safety policies, including the measures set forth above, is required.
We are following the health advisories and executive orders given by the State of Indiana and Marion County Public Health Order.
State of Indiana
Back on Track Indiana:
City of Indianapolis
COVID-19 Community Resources:
Marion County Public Health Orders: